Pages

Tuesday 2 January 2018

Summer learning journey Week 3 Activity 6 Bell Bottom Pants

Bell Bottom Pants
Fashion in the 1970s was quite unique. Take a look at the pictures of a ‘typical’ 1970s outfit and tell us, on your blog, two things that you like about 1970s fashion and two things that you don’t like about the fashion of the day. I am not a huge fan of the patterned pants. What about you?


What I don't like about the clothes
I am not a huge fan the girl in the green top pants.
I am not a huge fan of stripe pants.


What I like about the clothes.
The girls are very confident to wear crazy clothes on the beach.
I like the men's belts.




2 comments:

  1. Hey there Sonnia, thanks for sharing what you like and dislike about the fashion of the 1970's. It certainly is very distinctive. I don't really like the stripes pants either, I think they look terrible. I am also not a big fan of the shirts tucked in or the lady's yellow pants that get really wide at the bottom. They just look strange! It's hard to imagine that these were fashionable in the 1970's.

    Their outfits certainly are colourful though! I guess that is kind of cool...

    Do you prefer the fashion today or the fashion from the 1970's?

    Thanks, Billy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Billy thanks for posting an wonderful comment about my bell bottom pants. I would rather prefer today's fashion. THanks for posting on my blog.

    ReplyDelete