Pages

Friday 23 February 2018

My little egg friend

Sitting on the mat with confusion Mr Goodwin explained what we were doing. We got eggs and drew faces on it with a vivid. . Room seven lined up and walked to the park with their eggs. We passed a few classes and they were looking at us I felt embarrassed. We got to the park and got into four or five groups I was with Chance , Eden , Trinity and myself. We took a photo with our eggs and took it on an adventure on the park. I had a cool experience around the park with my egg I could see that some eggs had dropped on the floor.  We had to walk back to class and carry on with our work. I was so happy that I didn’t drop it because the boys were being silly with and drop it and splashed all over there t-shirt .








Boys that drop there eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment