Pages

Monday 20 May 2019

Camp Rotation

Last week The year 8's got to go to camp , while we stay back at school and do fun rotations. I was in a group called the crazy horses along with some very crazy students. Room 4 and 2 teacher had gone to camp with the year 8 which meant room 2 and 4 had to split up and go into room 3 or 5. The Whole of room 2 was in room 3 and all of room 4 was in room 5. We did so many fun activities like Minute to win it , Murder mysterious , making truffles and many more. My highlight overall was making truffles with my group. My Group of four was Me , Nesi , Arthur and Josh. We all took turns and did it well YES we did make a bit of a mess but we cleaned. We laughed and giggled along as we were making truffles. All I have to say was it was fun and very Nice. So there you have it that was my highlight of the fun time we had.

No comments:

Post a Comment