Pages

Friday 6 March 2020

Te Taha Whanau

Today we learnt about Te Taha Whanau, Which means Relationships with family or friends. Today I wrote about My Mum , Nana , brothers , sisters and dad. For my mum I wrote that she was Supportive because she always supports me in everything including a sport. I also wrote down Helpful and funny , every time I am feeling upset she will always be helpful and say one of her funny jokes and cheer me up. For my Nana I wrote down Amazing , encouraging and loving because she teaches me about mu cultural and my identity. For my brothers/Sisters I wrote down very funny, caring and over protective ,sometimes my brothers are very over protective to me because they think I would make a bad decision. I wrote down Funny , kind and protective for my dad because he is just amazing and loving.

1 comment:

  1. Kia orana Sonnia,

    I can see that Taha Whanau is very strong in your life. You have supportive relationships with different members of your family including your Nana. Each of person plays a part in making you confident and proud of who you are. Who do you help to take care of and look after?

    ReplyDelete