Pages

Saturday 4 April 2020

Day 4 of Easter Learning Journey

My House
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                 
After  Look just added study room
                                                              Task Description:
For this task we had to Draw a floor map of our property and immediate surroundings.  This is the house that I am in for a while because of this lock down. The only thing I want to change his the bathroom and the toilet, I would rather put that in between bedroom 1 and 2 and put a little study room there. I want a study room there because it will be easy distracting especially when your family is watching movies and plying board game in the living room.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment