Pages

Friday 3 April 2020

Easter Learning journey Day 2 and 3

Day 2 Activity 1

Task Description: For this task we got to recreate the New Zealand flag. I Decided to do this flag because it is different from Australia flag. Why should it be different you ask? Well New Zealand and Australia flag are very very similar the only difference is , in the Australian flag there are six white stars while New Zealand flag had four Southern Stars that are red. The only thing I wanted to change is the the flag was the Union jack thing in our flag because I really think that the fern represents New Zealand well. Also because the word fern is said almost in every sports team , for an example Black Ferns , Silver Ferns etc.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 3 Activity 1
Task Description: We had to go to the links provided for Rangitoto, Karekare and Tane Mahuta and write in a blog post along with your map about which one place you enjoyed visiting the most today.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes,this one was rushed because I was very busy ,I would've did it tomorrow but it kept bugging me, I will post 4 and 5 tomorrow. Sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment