Pages

Wednesday 1 April 2020

Easter learning Day 1

                   

Description For my Necklace: The necklace above represents my great great grandma. How? you ask. Well ,before she passed away she gave it to her daughter which is my nana mum. She wore it in memory for her mother. My nana's mum had diabetes and sadly past away because of that , She said that she knew it was time and gave it to my nana. My nana held and wore it for a while. My nana had five kids she gave it to all of them starting from the oldest to youngest which is my mum. Time went by and finally my mum had my siblings and I. So she gave it to my older brother then from there it went down and down , I waited so patiently and FINALLY got it. I held it for six years and sadly had to give it to my younger sister who currently wears it for now. 
All About Me
Greetings to you all my name is Sonnia and I am 12 years of age. I am a year 8 at Pt England school. I have six amazing teachers in our block, Miss Tapuke, Whea Kelly ,Mrs Stone , Mrs Ilaoa , Mrs Moala and Mrs Tele’a. My favorite hobby is playing sports. I play touch, cricket ,rippa rugby ,rugby ,tag, netball and volleyball. I have a lot of sibling and I love food. I enjoy playing with my friends and laughing as well as making jokes with them all the time. My goal for this year is to make my family and teachers proud because it's my last year!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 1 Activity 2 
Task Description: For the the second task we had to go this Website which is a NZ tourism page and pick out 3 interesting facts we learnt. We then had to write what we learnt but in our own words , and then we basically post it on our blog as a second post!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                     Day 1 Activity 3
                                       
Task Description: For the third task for Day 1 we had to go on this Website . we had to watch and pick out our 3 favorite activities we would like to do. We then had to give a list and a little explanation.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am very Sorry for tha late post I have been busy , but I will post Day 2 and 3 tomorrow.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Sonnia,

    It is fantastic to see you participating in the Easter Learning Journey - what an awesome blog post! Your presentation of each activity was beautiful and I loved how you gave a clear task description describing what you had to do for each task. You are a star!

    Mrs Stone

    ReplyDelete