Pages

Wednesday 8 April 2020

Easter Learning Journey Day 7 Activity 1 Week 2

Day 7 Activity 1 Week 2 
Task Description: For this task we had to list the cultures in which our family connect to we then had to find out what is the capital city, population, climate of the countries our families come from? And post it on our blog.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would love to go to Hawaii now when i'm a bit older because I can understand and know whats going on around me. I have been to Hawaii for 1 day and let me tell you this it was a blast , we only stayed there for one day because we had a flight the next day to LA in America. We had to take another 3 hour flight to San Francisco then took another 4 hours to drive to Sacramento California which is where we stay. But I would really love to go Hawaii because because its like a island and country together

No comments:

Post a Comment