Pages

Saturday 30 December 2017

Summer leanring Journey Week 2 Activity 6 Dealing with stress

Dealing With Stress

In New Zealand, many people lost their jobs during this decade. Experts predict that as much as 30% of the population was unemployed. It was a very stressful time for families.

Sadly, many of us still experience stress in our lives to this day. When I feel stressed I try to go for a walk or pop into my local gym for a quick workout. Exercise makes me feel better. What about you?

On your blog, please tell us what you do when you want to relax or de-stress. Do you read a favourite book, watch a favourite television show or talk to someone special?  What are your tips for dealing with stress?



What I do when I just wanna relax is I go to the pools or I stay at home go to the theater get some food like chips ,drink and a lollies. Then I sit down with some of my cousin my mum and my sister and watch Netflix. We also have blankets in the theater. Image result for relaxed in a theater

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Sonnia,

    I also like to relax by spending time with my family. My favourite thing to do is to go for a walk in the bush or hit the gym. If I am too tired to exercise, I also enjoy sitting down to watch a good programme on TV or netflix. I've recently been watching a programme called 'The Crown.' Have you heard of it? It's amazing and, I just learned today, that it is the most expensive TV show ever made. Apparently it cost over $100 million dollars to make. Crazy 'eh?!!!

    Hope that you are enjoying a relaxing week-end and that you aren't stressed about anything at all!

    Cheers,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete