Pages

Tuesday 19 December 2017

Summer learning Journey week 1 Activity 1

Maui and giant fish       Activity 1

Today i'm gonna be telling you three facts about Maui and the giant fish.

1. Maui's giant fish became known as the North island of Aotearoa,and Maui's canoe the South island.                   
2.  Maui had made his fishing hook with his grandmother jawbone.

3. His brothers were very greedy

4. He did not emerge until they were well out to sea and then urged his companions to go yet further and still further.




I have learn about many story   Maui like Maui and the sun and Maui and the Totara tree.

3 comments:

  1. Hey there Sonnia, my name is Billy from the Summer Learning Journey and I would like to welcome you to the programme. Well done on completing the first activity for the holidays. Hopefully you will keep blogging throughout the break and practice your writing!

    I have enjoyed reading your post about Maui! I really like the picture you have included as well. It's cool how you have added another fact too.

    Do you have any brothers? Are they greedy?

    Thanks, Billy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sonnia
    I love your explanation about maui. What is your favorite part about the story?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Billy thanks for posting and lovely comment on my blog. Stay safe in the holidays.

    ReplyDelete