Pages

Wednesday 27 December 2017

Summer learning journey Week 2 The Flanders Fields. Bonus Activity

In Flanders fields.                    Summer Learning journey Bonus activity.


I think that the Awesome Poem I had Just read was Awesome because it Makes me feel lucky to live and to be in a Safe Country like New Zealand . But on the Other Hand It makes me feel sad because if the One's Who had Died in the War . Also we are so Lucky for them to be Fighting and fought for our freedom. We are lucky to have them .

2 comments:

  1. Hey there Sonnia, it's great to see you have completed another activity. I have enjoyed reading your response to the Flanders Fields poem. It certainly does make you feel lucky to live in New Zealand, I agree with you. It makes you respect those soldiers who have given their lives so that we can live in a free society.

    Great post, well done.
    Billy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Billy thanks for posting an amazing comment on my blog about Anzac.

    ReplyDelete